Friday 25 March 2011

thank you mum

Dear mum,
Today is a very special day
filled with joy and gay
 I can see you smile 
 very sincere to my heart.

A chapter in my life slowly reopens
 The first day I laid my eyes on you
till the day
 you parted away from teaching my class
 And today we meet again
 to celebrate you on your day.

 We have gone through miles
 and now,
 i want to say thank you
 for the turning key
 that brings me to many life's door

 Your words guide me
 to the path of success 
 I have been on the top
 Because of you and your way.

One shiny day, 
 I sat close to window
 Seeing a beautiful scenery
 and the memories
 conquered me back
 In your class
 I spent my time with timeless Shakespeare
you once said,
 Monday with Thomas Hardy
 Then suddenly i fall asleep.

I will remember the days
 I have you in my English Studies
 I'm proud to say when anyone asks...
'yes, ma'am Kana is my mom'

by NURASIDAH RADUAAN
    (arisyida69)

No comments:

Post a Comment

cube of love