Friday 25 March 2011

let's explore~

 it was a boring day..so i took some pics of the sky from my room..
Subhanallah..really beautiful..thanks Allah from giving me da opportunity to see one of Your great creation.
Thank you Allah =)



now, let's see my room..
 huhu~ this is my room. after a few months here, finally i show you my room..hahaha..
this is basically  how da room in  da westwood looks like.it's big but then..



the carpet is very old n dirty too..however i still love westwood because of the heater that keeps me warm during the winter especially.In fact , there are two heaters in my room.so, i am very lucky to have that.

 this is the whole view of my room from the door. a bit messy, isn't?? hahahaha...such a lazy girl i am! kih3..it's okay..this is really who i am ;p
ok, this is the place that i always doing my work..really?? not so many books there..a lot of accessories actually



huhu..let's see what are those accessories..
1- stationeries
2-lip ice
3-perfume
4- hearty chocs
5- sports towel
6-umbrella
7- brooches' box
8- mr messy(bottle)
9- specs


yeah..my favourite cookies in the UK!-millie's cookies

there are a lot of varieties of cookies in the millie's shop but i dont know why..i simply love these two flavours which are ;
1- white choc
2-double choc


hurms..some r still left in my room?? anyone wants it?? cum2..hehe

  yeah!!!!!!! millie's~

No comments:

Post a Comment

cube of love