Sunday 27 March 2011

forgive me, friend

by NURAS


I write this for you
a friend so true

And I tell you this from the bottom of my heart
before it shatters and falls apart

You draw a scar on my heart
to make you see it is very hard

honestly I feel pain deep inside
but I don't know how to describe

I hope you can feel it what
so that it can go away from my heart

friends come and go
after you read this you may say so


Is like a journey of a train
on the half way we may feel the pain

Then we may decide to dispart
but your love is still in my heart 

forgive me for what I did
I hope that this apology can get rid


of the distance we have apart
before our friendship dies of a broken heart.



Many people are under the mistaken notion that they should not share feelings of sadness to their friends because it will bring down his or her moods. And, I am one of those people who feel hurt deep inside my heart  because of my friend but I don't know how to express it. It is maybe because of the solidarity that has grown between us. However, sometimes we need to express the dissatisfactions to our friends even though we may not be able to offer comfort to each other at that particular time but our friendship will become deeper through the process. But, I failed to tell it to my friend. That is why I write this poem.Hopefully, by writing this i can feel better.To my friend, I love you so much, but, please listen to my heart... ='(






4 comments:

  1. who is that friend...
    sound special..
    i'm jelous...
    i miss u friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu..not really special anyway..just want to mend a broken friendship..
    miss u too~ who's this yeah?? farasyu?

    ReplyDelete
  3. teror la ko nuras camne tau...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..taulerw..care ko tules pon aku knal..

    ReplyDelete

cube of love