Saturday 1 January 2011

New year 2011

Happy "2011" New Years Berries




HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HAPPY 2011 !!

...Ahamdulillah..thanks to the Almighty Allah S.W.T as we can still see the world till this minute of life. Last year was simply amazing and  I'm  so thankful for everything which had happened throughout my life. Although I have had a rough moments  and it had been a difficult year in many ways , it is still beautiful to me... I've accomplished, learned and shared so many things with people around me. It was indeed wonderful! Thanks to all~



And, I'm hoping for a healthier 2011. I've learned a lot through past experience.Even in whatever circumstances, we should enjoy the process, regardless everything, in whatever situation we are in and look for ways to be happy in our lives, insyaAllah..aamin  

what I wish for 2011:

1. nak kawen..haha..nope2
2. succeed in my life(exam)
3. going to Paris
4. going back to Malaysia=meet my mum, my dad, my niece and bla2..
5. i want to meet somebody(shhhHH..SecreT..let it be kept tightly in my heart)
5. meet my petpet and shoppy(miss both of u...uwaa)

P/S: I'm going to be 21 this year...hurm..sudah tua nmpaknyer..kih3


No comments:

Post a Comment

cube of love